Bed Bugs Extermination
Bed bugs are becoming an increasingly important problem in this country. Bedbugs spread very quickly and easily and are difficult to treat. This has caused an upsurge in the number of bedbug outbreaks.
The following are indicators of a Bedbugs infestation:
Bed Bug Fumigation in Karachi
Bed bugs are basically another headache pest that can destroy your paint and bite you instead of your comfortable bed. This is another small but harmful pest. It is very common in bed and bites you when you sleep in a bed and want to indulge your dreams in a bedridden and painful way. This kind of bed bugs is called bed bugs because they live very close to their food mediums, where people usually sleep and rest comfortably. This resting place is usually your bed. If you have bed bugs in your room, you need our most effective bed bug treatment that has occurred in some way. We make sure to provide each customer with as much comfort as possible through the bed bug fumigation service.
Adult bedbugs are 5mm long. They are usually found in bedrooms but hide in cracks and crevices during the day. Before feeding they are a flattened oval shape and light brown, but become rounder and darker after feeding. They are nocturnal and attracted to both the warmth of our bodies and the carbon dioxide in our breath. The most common shelters for bedbugs are in the seams of mattresses, in crevices in the bed frame, behind furniture surrounding the bed (especially the headboard) or where the wall meets the floor. An established infestation will also be associated with an unpleasant scent secreted by bed bugs – hence the need for bed bug control services.
Bed bug Bites
Bedbug bites are unlikely to wake up the victim. The bites can occur anywhere on the body but are in many cases close to blood vessels near the skin. One bed bug may bite more than once around the same area of the body. Bites on different parts of the body usually indicate being bitten by several bed bugs.
Treating Bed Bug Infestations
Bed bugs are an objectionable pest and one of the most difficult to eradicate. Deep cleaning, exceptional hygiene and the use of insecticides will help to keep bedbug numbers under control, however professional bed bug control treatment will be required to eradicate the infestation. At the beginning of a bed bug infestation, bites may not feel itchy, making the situation difficult to read. However, small droplets of blood on the sheets will definitely indicate the presence of bed bugs.
Things we require you to do before & after bedbug treatments
Bed Bug Preparation List:
• Bed sheets should be removed, divan drawers emptied, head boards and base sections separated.
• Cabinets, chests of drawers, cupboards and wardrobes should be emptied, and the contents sealed in strong plastic bags.
•Storage space inside sofas must be emptied.
• All items littering the floor should be picked up.
• Furniture should be pulled away from walls.
• Computer equipment should be unplugged and the cables tidied.
• All floor areas should be vacuumed clean, particularly under beds – it is not worth spraying a dusty floor as the insecticide will only lay on the dust and probably be removed before the room is reassembled.
• All clothing, bedding, cuddly toys and textiles need to either be cleaned in a 60 degree wash, put through a tumble dry cycle, be dry cleaned or be placed in a deep freeze for at least 3 days.
• Cleaned items must not be placed back into wardrobes or drawers until after treatment.
• Untreated items must be kept sealed and quarantined.
• Bed bugs can be harbouring in any object – the customer should set aside any items of concern for inspection by the pest control operative.
• Customers should not be present in a room while it is treated
• Surfaces are safe once touch dry.
• Do not vacuum or mop for 14 days
• Bed bugs do not feed every day, therefore it can be up to a week before some come into contact with the insecticide.
• Eggs will continue to hatch, so you may see or feel them as they emerge.
• Treated rooms must remain in use to ensure the insects are drawn out.